Sunday, January 14, 2007

Bhavana - Pongal Interview in Sun TV


Wow…. It was a lovely interview and Bhavana answered to all the questions with her cute smiling and charming face. Here is her Interview.


Question: Basically you are a talkative girl…. How could you acted as silent girl in your last film “Veyyil”?


Answer: (Laughing) Yes Actually I am a “Vaayaadi” and always speaking. What happened one day is, I was sleeping in home with my mummy and I asked something in mummy. My mummy told me that time that “You are not speaking only while sleeping now doing in that time also.


Question: All actresses will be having idea to get number one position in cine filed. Do you have that feeling?

Answer: No…. I don’t have that feel. I would like to fulfill director's liking and all people should tell that “Bhavana is a good actress and she is acting in all her films with Great performance.


Question: How can you be as kanjoos?

Answer: (Laughing) Yes. It is not “Kanjathanam”... It is “Sikkanam”. Actually I was “Kanjoos” from my childhood itself. When my last birthday I was acting in a film and the director asked a party for this. I told that I have ordered a cake and it is on the way. (But actually I did not order any cake... Oops). Suddenly a big cake came to shooting spot I surprised. But I did not ask any question and started to cut the cake. But I came to know from director that this cake was ordered by him.


Question: Do you get any Kisukisu in any magazine?

Answer: Actually recently I read a magazine and it was written that Bhavana is bringing her degree books in shooting spot and studying in rest time. But it is a total rumor because I hate studying and I will be talking with anyone while rest time.


Question: Bhavana, since you are very cute, surely someone should have tried to impress you and said “I Love You”….. Is it?

Answer: No… I studied in girls only school up to my 10th standard. Even though after I continued my 11th standard in mixed school, no one gave love letter to me. I will love anyone but surely he should be a perfect match to me.


Question: You will surely have dreams about your lover. What is that?

Answer: Yes. He doesn’t need to be fair but he should be smart and very rich. Because money only important nowadays. He should be a settled person.


Question: What are your Future projects?

Answer: I am working on Koodal Nagar and Deepavali.


Question: We heard that you are doing Side Business like Auto driving… Is it?

Answer: Ha ha ha ha (Laughing)…. Yes. I am acting as an Ooto (Actually Auto) driver for a Telugu film. Director has told to practice.


Question: We heard that Bhavana is a good singer. Can you please sing a song for us?

(Bhavana singing a song)

Munbe vaa en anbe vaa....

Poo poovai poo poo vai.....


2 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Anonymous http://serialcelebs.blogspot.in/ said...

nice interview

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interview videos send me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home